What is Responsible Investing?
Today 20% of professionally managed assets apply responsible investment principles.*
Responsible Investing is a values-based approach to investing that aims to incorporate either socially responsible, faith-based screening, Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) integration, or impact investing while aiming for sustainable, long-term financial return.
Principles for Responsible Investment
Responsible Investing: A Three-Part Series
Our Long-Term Commitment
Crossmark has joined a distinguished group of professional investment managers by becoming a signatory to the United Nations Principles of Responsible Investing. Our investment management teams seek to consider these principles of responsible investing when evaluating potential investments.
The Six Principles
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress toward implementing the Principles.
Explore more Ideas
See our archive of perspectives on what’s shaping the world today and tomorrow.